MCCP work with some of the most iconic Irish and global brands and the Junior Strategist will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the agency.
Research: Researching brands, communications campaigns, competitor content trends etc. to help inform strategy and ensure that our strategic output is the best in class.
Knowledge sharing: Contributing to our learning processes, creative leadership and ensuring we are up to date with new technologies and innovation.
Trendstream™& 5 of the week: Contribute to and manage two key MCCP trends initiatives.
Creative Contribution: Working as part of a team to contribute ideas to strategy and innovation projects.
- 1-2 years of agency experience
- An active interest in all things creative and cultural and a good understanding of human behaviour
- High knowledge of digital communications, strategy and social media with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Ability to work independently in addition to supporting the wider team
- A talented writer, a strong presenter and a good editor
- Desire to work proactively in a fast-paced, growing team in the brand, innovation and communications industry
• Positive, solution-focussed individual
• Someone who’s open to learning lots, challenging themselves
• Someone who gets a thrill from improving and being the best they can be