About our business:
MCCP is an award-winning boutique research & strategy agency with a clear purpose – to partner with ambitious clients to create better business. Over the past 13 years, MCCP has built a market leading reputation for developing game-changing strategy with leading Irish and global brands including Heineken Ireland, Pernod Ricard, Permanent TSB, Bord Bia, Camile Thai, Tourism Ireland, Lidl, TUDublin, Enterprise Ireland, Smurfit Kappa and award-winning work with the Department of Health during the pandemic in in 2020.
At MCCP we place a huge emphasis on our core values of pride, rigour, challenge and community. We work as a team with researcher and strategists working side by side. We have a well-honed process to bring research through to insight and to develop strategy with our clients. We take pride in our work and we aim to bring real rigour to our process so that the outcomes are not just inspiring but based on a core truth that is enduring.
We have a new additional role openning up:
Senior Research Manager
- In MCCP you will work as part of an experienced team in the end-to-end design and delivery of research that informs strategy development.
- Your primary responsibility will be to project manage and conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects and there is an expectation that you will be able to use strategic thinking and processes to bring clear insights to inform strategic recommendations.
- The variety of projects types requires the ability to think critically, assess and adapt to clients’ changing needs and apply fresh thinking to help meet project goals with clients.
- Working closely with clients you will be required to have excellent relationship management and listening skills to build trusted and long-term partnerships.
- Your will be required to have strong project management skills to manage project requirements, timelines, and team roles in the delivery of excellent project deliverables.
- A key part of this role will also be to conduct analysis of clients’ data to understand their current situation and develop hypotheses to test and validate during research.
Technical skills and experience
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience working in a research agency/dept in an agency.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in moderating focus groups and conducting in-depths interviews
- Have very strong qualitative moderation skills
- Have very strong qualitative analysis and report writing skills
- Be able to interpret quantitative data
- Be a strategic thinker; have both strong attention to detail but also to see the bigger picture and bring clarity
- Have experience in workshop design and facilitation
- Have experience using strategic frameworks specifically proposition and brand development frameworks
- Be able to project manage long and short-term projects which include research and strategy phases
- Have experience in proposal and tender writing
- Have very strong presentation, delivery and negotiation skills
Personality and fit
- Enjoy working in a small tight knit team
- Enjoy working independently and being self-directed in your work
- Enjoy challenge and critical thinking
- Enjoy being involved in many aspects of working in a small business including business development, internal content and PR creation and cost management
- Open to representing MCCP at speaking events etc. and creating content for events
- Genuine interest in brands, trends, culture and society and ability to apply this interest to your work
To express interest contact Kay McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org ; 01-635-0030